Saturday, November 7, 2009

10 Must-Haves For This Season


1 Sequin Blazer
The boyfriend blazer was cool, but now you need to spice it up with a lot of sequins! I love flashy stuff, and paired with other simple pieces, you wont look silly.

2 Leather & Studded Vests
Vests are really trendy; add some leather and studs and now were talking! Leather and studs go hand in hand with the whole rocker look thats in this season.

3 Bandage Dress
I love Herve Legers bandage dresses, they are so chic. They really show off your body and accentuate your curves.

4 Long-Sleeve Dress
Long-sleeve dresses are really cute and attract me a lot, for some reason. Wear a black sequins long-sleeve dress with some bright colored tights and wedges and youll look super hot!

5 Wedges
I remember when cork heeled wedges were in back in like 2003. But now its all about plain black wedges. Jeffrey Campbell's 99 zip wedges are my absolute favorite but theyre really hard to find. Theyre a smart buy though, because these will go with almost anything.

6 Lace-Up Boots
Im really loving lace-up boots lately. Either Doc Martens or any other type of flat lace-up boots look great with a cute little skirt, dress, or even some skinny jeans. They are very versatile and can be worn again and again.

7 Ballerina Dress
Ballerina-style dresses are very flattering. The way they taper out before the hips shows off the slimmest part of your body. Theyre cute, fun, and very 80s.

8 Leather Fingerless Gloves
C'mon, why not? Theyre so hip, Lady Gaga-esq, and make me want to go ride a motorcycle!

9 Leather Jacket
Everyone should already have one, but Im just sayin'. Be careful when picking one out because I bought two that I was not satisfied with until I found a winner. This jacket is perfect.


2 comments: