Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ciao Bella








Since everyone has black ripped tights, I ripped my red ones. Even though high waisted shorts were all the craze last year, i still love them! I mixed in different "styles" of clothing here. Bohemian moccasin shoes, chic high waisted shorts, ripped tights, and a basic t-shirt. I bought this shirt without trying it on, and its pretty formless. So whenever I have a top that doesnt fit well, I pair something high waisted with it.

(P.S. I got a haircut, ya like?)


t shirt, forever 21; shorts, macys; tights, claires; moccasins, ae

4 comments:

  1. loveee the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u do realize dat cuttin' ur own tights will just destroy dem, rite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just an alternative to the ones from free people (link below) personally, Id rather rip my cheap $10 tights than buy $38 pre-ripped ones.
    http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/products.detail/_/Torn-Tights/productID/23b59d15-a9c5-4036-b4ca-cdb6831962be/categoryID/a104f1ba-5bd3-4a8a-9547-2557d4728159/?cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliates-_-ShopStyle.com-_-Primary.

    ReplyDelete