Saturday, November 7, 2009

Doc Martens





Doc Martins are really in this season.
In the past theyve been considered too "goth" or "punk", but if paired with feminine pieces theyll look great. Here, I wore a floral skirt which is unexpected to wear with a studded denim vest(yes, this is my other studded vest I was talking about), fishnets, and doc martins. But being unexpected is always the way to go. I liked the skirts that have the elastic band on them when they first came out, but I think they might be getting a little over done. Seriously, I think every company ran out of zippers and were like "Hey, lets throw some elastic on there instead!" I do think every girl should own one skirt with the elastic band, though. Anyways, Ive loved cameos since I first saw one when I was 9, no lie, I thought they were so elegant and beautifully made. Lately, Ive been drawn toward mixing different fashion together and create unexpected looks.

Elastic Band Skirts:


tank, hollister; vest, h&m; skirt, forever 21; fishnets, hot topic; cameo, american eagle

3 comments:

  1. I absoultly LOVE your pictures and your hair is a piece of art work beautiful,wonderful blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete