Friday, November 6, 2009

Fur Vests



I love faux fur! Faux, because I absolutely love animals and would never harm them for fashion. This fur vest trend is very rock 'n' roll, but if done incorrectly it could look Hannah Montana-esq and we definitely dont want that! I refrained from wearing this to school today because its a tad too much for a learning environment. I chose this cropped fur vest because you want an accent of fur in your outfit. Be careful not to over do it. This one has too much fur. This one has too little fur. This one is just right! And since this is an animal print no other item of clothing should be an animal print. We do not need another Paris Hilton incident. I love Paris, but seriously, who in the right mind would walk out their door in that hideous get up? Remember: when dealing with fur, a little goes a long way!


fur vest, h&m; tank, hollister; t-shirt, urban outfitters; leggings, express; boots, antonio melani

No comments:

Post a Comment