Friday, November 6, 2009

Studded Vests



Studded vests are pretty hot! I currently have two, but i want moreee (as usual). Here, I paired a loose top and vest with a high waisted mini and tights. I love wearing high waisted minis with loose tops or loose pants with tight shirts. Studded vests are really trendy right now and that ties in with the whole rocker look. Be sure not to get too caught up in the look and lose your femininity. Mix and match.

Studded vests:

studded vest, boutique; tank, hollister; skirt, h&m; tights, express; boots, rampage

4 comments:

  1. wow, i love urban style. love ur blog too. r u wanna visit my fashion blog and leave a coment,? www.deynafashionblog.blogspot.com but my blog not good like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "just deyna" obviously doesn't know english. And i personally wouldn't wear so short a skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! this whole outfit, from head 2 toe!!

    thewomenbehindthelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete