Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Minnie Mouse







I like the whole Minnie/Mickey mouse thing, and this is an easier way to wear it than
this is. I paired it with liquid leggings so that I wouldnt look shabby. I tried to get the fireplace working in these pictures, but my efforts were futile, oh well! I purposely didnt fix the red eyes cause I look like a vampire, woo! :D

P.S. I had a really cute sequins beret to wear with this, but I had bought it online and its way too small! UGHH. This ones much better.

P.S.S. sorry about the short posts, its finals week! D:

sweatshirt, leggings, forever 21;

10 comments:

  1. Minnie Mouse is the ultimate fashion icon! You look soooo cute!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! xxx
    Love your style!
    Check out my blog!
    Camilla

    Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so want those leggings!!!
    & do i spy lovely doc martens? LOVE THEM

    --casey
    http://mcscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute Minnie! are those white doc martens I see??LOVEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, and love the docs! btw thanks for the comments! and I'm still working on customizing clothing for sale, I will def let you know when i'm ready for that!

    have a wonderful holiday season dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooooooooooove the look. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete