Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve







I cant believe its almost 2010! Well, sequins and sparkles are all the rage for parties, so I chose this one sided silver sequins mini. You know whats great about having an older sister? You get to wear her designer stuff! She got these gorgeous Chanel pumps last year at Neiman Marcus. Theyre white and glossy but have glitter and the CC logo all over. I wore navy nail polish to add some color. Too bad Im just staying home tonight to watch the ball drop with my family!

dress, f21; chanel heels, neiman marcus; earrings (cant see them in the pictures), express

4 comments:

  1. Dang u look hottt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..I wish there were girls that looked like this at my new year party....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling amazing dress and of course the Chanel heels are super cute.

    have great and stylish 2010!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes!!

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete