Monday, December 14, 2009

Please Don't Feed the Models






I saw this shirt at Urban Outfitters and it made me laugh, so I had to get it. I love how its insinuating that models are animals in a zoo and that they shouldnt eat. This skirt is so shiny and fun; I feel like a ballerina in it. The tights are cute, but DON'T get the ones from Urban Outfitters. Ive been through 2 pairs already, theyre so thin and ripped the first and only time I wore each of them. I dont really know what I was doing in the first picture...my sister told me to jump, so I did and i look like a weirdo! And for some reason, I look extremely short and Im 5'8... Oh well.

t-shirt, skirt, tights, sweatshirt, uo; shoes, h&m

3 comments:

  1. cool tee! i actually saw that somewhere. i love your skirt! you're such a doll.

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your t shirt! i want it.
    and the skirt is amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete