Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sleepyhead





So my mom has this rule for Christmas, that no one can open presents without getting dressed up. Here I wore an empire waist sparkly H&M dress with tights and my lovely Jeffrey Campbells (I wear them so much, but theyre so light and comfy!). Christmas is hands down my favorite holiday. My best presents were my Treesje Marley handbag, Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette, and this beautiful Betsey Johnson brown fur coat. Im seriously in love with it. Ill put pictures up another day.

dress, h&m; tights, express; necklace, f21; shoes, jeffrey campbell

7 comments:

  1. So cute. Everythingss looks pretty.. you, the tree! Everythaaaang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and necklace! Gold is such a perfect color for the holidays/winter.

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and necklace! Gold is such a perfect color for the holidays/winter.

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress!! Your mum has a good tradition, keep with it you are lucky1!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tree is so beautiful! and i can't wait for pictures with your new coat :)

    by the way, you look beautiful. and your mom's rule is a good one... i always look so silly during my opening-christmas-presents picturs. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, so pretty! <3

    www.ashleyCheapPerfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete