Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brown Fur Coat








I love this Betsey Johnson coat. Literally, to die for. Its 100% acrylic, of course. I paired it with this sea green silk button down and python leggings. I love snake prints, and theyre really big lately. The outfit would have been really boring if I wore plain black leggings, the snake print is the only print in the outfit and its fun!

brown fur coat, betsey johnson; shirt, uo; leggings, inc; boots, some random store in pacific beach; necklace, f21

3 comments:

  1. that shirt color looks soo good on your skin tone!! the first picture it looks kinda turquoise... the color of 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely darling, this combo is just perfect and you look so pretty in the pics. I find snake leggings hard to combine but you just inspired me ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, me too. i can never wear real fur. but that is a great find.

    ReplyDelete