Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Denim Cut-Offs











I love denim cut offs! Theyre really in this season to wear with tights when its cold or alone when its warmer. In response to this post, Id have to say, yes they are a winter staple. Theyre a very versatile piece that can be worn any season. (Unless its snowing where you live...) I love this cream frilly top. It has a Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 line feel to it. The collections growing on me! I like it in moderation. I put a vintage twist on the look with the floral tights and brown boots. But then I also wore the cameo and pearls. Im glad this shirt is a scoop neck, not turtle neck so its toned down for everyday wear.

top, calvin klein; cameo, shorts, ae; tights, uo;

5 comments:

  1. I agree, cut off shorts are a great winter look (as seen in my latest post). Love the pattern on your tights, too!

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

    •••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. love the tights paired with the cut off jeans and boots! Fab.

    ♡,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete