Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gloomy




I havent done very many outfit posts lately. I got super lazy after school so I wouldnt take pictures. Plus, the weather was sucky so Id have to do my hair and make up again. Anywho, here Im wearing this super cute flare skirt I bought a while ago. Tucked in, is a loose and flowey tank. I wore it with my Treesje bag for an elegant and simple look.I love these heels, theyre patent and have a strip of silver. To top it all off I wore bright red lip gloss since the outfit doesnt have much color.

heels, guess; skirt, f21; tank, express; bag, treesje

5 comments:

  1. This is very sexy! I love it

    Thank you for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, i wish i could wear just skirt and some top as well... but here, where i live is soo cooold now!! umm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is really cute! I also love the treesje bag, its perfect with the outfit!

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute skirt!! Your legs look gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so gorgeous and i love this outfit of yours. great skirt :)

    ReplyDelete