Friday, January 22, 2010

The Golden Age




Im LOVING Urban Outfitter's new collection of 40's inspired clothing. I think they're on to something... 2009 was all about 80's revival, but lots of designers are showing signs of girly-er/not so edgy or bright clothing. Like in the 40's. Its all about oxfords, florals, and flowey fabrics. I love the bib styled tops!

My favorite trends:
Victorian-Style Blouse-Would look great with a cameo!
Flashy Jewelry -Stands out in a simple outfit.
Peter Pan Top (Bib-style top)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your nice comment and for following my blog!
    Btw, I agree with you on the flashy jewelry, one of my top trends as well. xoxo, magda @ www.nevestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree that 40's is such a better fashion decade than 80's -- the floral skirt and the kitten heels are wonderful and going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete