Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poofy Shoulders






I love the sweaters and shirts at H&M with the poofy shoulders! Its very '80s and broadens your frame if youre petite. The harem pants are from there too. I like wearing these super high waisted so theres not too much baggy-ness. I love these kitten heels! Kind of secretary, but worn with the right clothing theyre fashionable. The chunky and kitten heels are very 2010. Im trying out a new hair do, it goes with the whole over the shoulder purse, kitten heels, and massive pearl earrings thing I got goin' on.

shirt, pants, h&m; heels, antonio melani; purse, nordstrom; earrings, f21

8 comments:

  1. Such a bold outfit! I love how you raised the waistline of the pants and the heels are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore thoes pants, u look great darling!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pants! and thank you so much for your comment on my blog! really appreciate that.
    -x-

    sequins-sparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love your pants!


    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i freaking loove this outfit the pants are just amazing.
    leylag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... this site is so popular. I just wanted to know how do you monetize it? Can you give me a few advices? For example, I use http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/2e7bfeb6.html

    I'm earning about $1500 per month at he moment. What will you recommend?

    ReplyDelete