Monday, March 29, 2010

Floral Shorts




           Floral skirts are awesome for spring, but floral shorts are even better. They look kind of like boxers, but in a cute way. I love this bustier top. It flares out at the ends though, which makes your hips look big, oh well. This little notebook style locket from Urban Outfitters is adorable, its says "recuerdo" on it which I believe means "memories" in Spanish. But I didnt expect it to already have pictures in it. I dont even know what the pictures are of, theyre so blurry. 


top, shorts, american rag; gladiator sandals, ae; necklaces, uo; lipstick, estee lauder "portofino coral"; cardigan, nordstrom bp.

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable in floral shorts! I love that you paired them with the bustier, and the locket is lovely!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those floral short!! So adorable, and your hair looks AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree! love shorts! and your hair is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floral shorts and the bustier are really cute!

    -viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete