Sunday, March 28, 2010

Purple Blush

    Purple blush is definitely hot right now. Ive seen it on Tyra and MAC has a new line that has purple blush. Im not a big fan of that kind, its too sheer. I use a Make Up For Ever matte purple blush powder (which I thought was an eyeshadow when I bought it) and mix it with MAC's "desert rose" blush to soften it. Ive also been in love with this pale pink lipstick. Benefit Cosmetics High Beam is pretty awesome, it gives off a dewy look. Its basically like a model in a bottle. 
   Anyways, I love sweetheart necklines, especially with the net, its very Rodarte. And the clock necklace looks like one of those old fashion clocks, its super cute.


top, leggings, necklace, uo; sandals, h&m; lipstick, mac "snob"

2 comments:

  1. wow, I've never even thought of purple blush..but you are rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow purple blush looks hot!
    nice blog btw, very informative :P

    lady stardust x

    ReplyDelete