Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where The Wild Things Are








This was my favorite book as a child. I decided not to see the movie because of the bad reviews. Anyways, Im totally in love with sheer thigh highs, so fab. They give off a cool retro vibe. But theyre super thin, so it was really hard to put them on. Oh and hot pink lip stick? Totally in right now. So as requested I made a video make up tutorial for the smokey eye, but I had trouble uploading it from my camcorder. Ill just have to make a new one with my webcam.
how to do this hair style

tshirt, skirt, thigh highs, heels, uo; sunglasses, ray bans; cross body bag, coach; ring, f21; earring, betsey johnson

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie either, but I think I shall at some point. In elementary school everyone was supposed to draw a monster from the book - but I wouldn't, I drew Max instead.

    Love your gold skirt, tis fantastic!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the thigh-higs and skirt dress up a tee!

    xstace

    ReplyDelete