Friday, April 2, 2010

Beetle Juice








     This look was inspired by one of my all time favorite movies: Beetle Juice. I was torn between two black and white striped tops. One was from H&M. It was silk, but had no clock. So I got this one from the Forever 21 Alice in Wonderland collection. This outfit is so fun and different. To set off the grungy look, I did a Barbie make up look. I love these lacey "biker" shorts. I felt they were too boring alone, so I let the lace show a little bit and threw a skirt on top. I ordered a new camera yesterday, no more crappy iPhone pictures! Its a 14.2 megapixel Nikon s8000, Im stoked excited. 


top, pointelle socks, f21; skirt, uo; shorts, h&m; belt, store in pb; oxfords, steve madden; necklace, betsey johnson; lipstick, mac "snob" 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE SHIRT! CUTEEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funky look!
    Congrats on the new camera, I'm sure you will love it!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur stoked?
    gnarly, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me for my lack of a better word.

    ReplyDelete