Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring has Sprung







(photo cred: my lovely older sister Jasmine)

  Well sort of. Last week was super hot and now its suddenly cold again? I dont get it! Anyways, I like tucking in loose button down tops into high waisted bottoms. To balance out the colorful top, I wore brown sheer tights. And lastly, some nautical looking shoes, except not in the expected navy and white, but black and white.
makeup for this look

top, h&m; necklace, uo; tights, vintage; shoes, coach; tank, old navy

5 comments:

  1. You look cute. I love that top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on and also, wanna exchange links? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely floral top! I've been doing some spring shopping lately and I need MORE florals!!!


    ps. did you enter the giveaway for 14K gold jewelry on my blog?
    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, and your photos are cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! :D your outfits are really pretty aswell :)) x

    ReplyDelete