Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Edge






I havent worn Converse in ages. I think they evoke an unkempt appearance but with this outfit, it works. I couldve dressed it up with oxfords, a bun, and big pearl earrings if I wanted it to look polished. I was inspired by last night's episode of GG. I like how Jenny wears Nate's shirts all the time with thigh highs, its cute and gives off a "I dont really care" feel.

Then, I came across this photo of Taylor Momsen and I like how she took her look to the next level with a blazer, but since its leather its still totally her. 


top, inc; short, nordstrom; thigh highs, uo; high tops, converse

10 comments:

  1. I love the casual "I don't care" vibe, and I adore the chucks - they are the one sneaker in existance that can give me warm fuzzy feelings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love those stockings! And with the casual shirt and sneakers, they are very wearable. Great! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Taylor Momsen :D
    And your dress of the previous post is gorgeus!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Ur shirt dress!

    Thanks for Ur lovely comment! See U soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look!

    Thanks for your comment!

    girlwiththeflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely know what you mean by the "I just don't care" vibe. There's definitely the essence of effortlessly chic in your attire!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. coooool post!!!!!!!

    lovely blog!!!

    cool outfit posts!!!!

    lovely cress below!!!!!

    thanx for ur sweet comm:))

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab outfit! Love the thigh highs with Converse sneakers. Very edgy.

    ReplyDelete