Saturday, June 26, 2010

La Jolla




  
  These are the photos from my last trip to La Jolla 2 weeks ago. My sister left her camera here, so I had to wait to do this post. So, as you can see I love it here. The weather is awesome especially compared to how hot it is in norcal. Anyways, layering is the key to being fashionable during the warmer months.  Bohemian pieces, color, and contrasting prints are what Ill be wearing all summer long. I love clogs, and these are an unexpected play off the traditional clog. Theyre strappy and comfortable; great for the summer. 


top, pac sun; skirt, layering piece, nordstrom; heels, gianni bini; necklace, f21

5 comments:

  1. I loveeeee that skirt! La Jolla looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice skirt!!!

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. California!love it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed yourself! I'm so proud of my home town =)

    ReplyDelete