Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bows







(photo cred: my sister)
I love bows right now. The bow headband (like we all had when we were babies..) is totally in right now. So are bow ties. This outfit would look great with a bow tie, but itd have to be the bow tie or the headband. Dont go into bow overkill! I love this chiffon button down. Its better to get them looser, and if youre super daring just wear a bandeau under. I, however, am not so daring so I chose to wear a gold metallic bandeau style tube top. Its cool how it shines through. Espadrille wedges are very trendy right now. Paired with the little girl chiffon socks; they are a fab combo! I really dont like the Steve Madden espadrilles with the ruffles or the sling back ones. Keep it simple. Lastly, I added some color to the outfit with the mixed bracelets.

shirt, tube top, headband, heels, bracelets, h&m; shorts, express; socks, american apparel

25 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Cute wedges!! Your tottally right I love bows!! Im following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome. Shirt's rock. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes, you're gorgeous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, these photos remind me of that lovely Kindle commercial, featuring music from the model + musician duo. Adore that bowtie + chiffon blouse.

    http://closethound.blogspot.com/

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good at posing.Your shoot looks so creative and dynamic.

    I like the socks with the wedges best :)

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bows too! :) Love the outfit here - the socks are a cute touch :)

    Luv, Friend in Fashion
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey
    thanks for stopping by my blog..this is a super cool blog you have here...the socks with sandals and the bow thing is very cute..
    you will sure see me here very often:)

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great idea of photos!
    love your outfit ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blouse!
    great blog btw ! lovely pics DEF following you!
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway (gaga inspired shades)

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos.Especially love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING THE SHEER TOP AND THE CORSET BELOW!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally sweet outfit. Love the way you photographed, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love bows! Cute pics ;D




    dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also love bows! Cute pics ;D




    dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this, and thanks for the wonderful comment, visit again soon :)

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome photos! Such adorable poses. :P

    You look fantastic in blue. xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love how you shot these photos. xo Mish


    www.themishdish.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. bows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow i have to get a blog to follow you haha but love love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A good article Thank you!

    ReplyDelete