Saturday, July 17, 2010

Snake




When I saw this Betsey Johnson snake ring the other day, I fell in love. Its black, pink, and covered in rhinestones; so Betsey. I usually never buy Betsey Johnson things full price, but this I could not resist. This outfit is pretty simple overall. Ive been seeing a lot of lace coverups lately. I love the metallic stitching through this skirt. It makes it look super Indian. Dont you love my wanna be Toms? I like these better though since they have the hemp border at the bottom. And I cant believe I found this gorgeous necklace at Forever 21. 


top, necklace, forever 21; skirt, coverup, shoes, uo; bag, coach; ring, betsey johnson

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The necklace is so beautiful! And I love Betsey Johnson too- I probably would've splurged too, the ring is super cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is nice blog yar... me too Indian..I just visited and love your blog thus dropping comments...you do have a cool blog wit lot of intersting contents...pld so visit my blog..if you like just feel free to comment on it..thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! That necklace is so great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Especially the ring and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ring. Very on-trend. Great UO skirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that necklace looks like this chanel tat i saw on 17 mag!
    super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute skirt! gossip girl starts up sept. 14th!! I can't wait either!! xx

    raman
    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute skirt! gossip girl starts up sept. 14th!! I can't wait either!! xx

    raman
    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the ring is very cool, what a great buy! and I love the skirt as well!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit! the colour combination is nice :)

    Love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely it's a cool ring, and this outfit really suits on you, like it honey!!!

    www.sissyalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your necklace, dearie. It's gorgeous. And that snake ring is beautiful. Your accessories are so lovely!

    http://closethound.blogspot.com/

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete