Monday, August 9, 2010

Anything but Ordinary






The other day I bought some floral tights, but I decided they were way too ordinary. Ive worn floral tights before so I couldnt decide what to do with them. But then I settled on making thigh highs and sticking bows at the top. Major fail. They kept falling down. So I ripped them off right when I got into first period and slouched the socks. Theyre pretty interesting, you dont see many floral socks out there. I love this slouchy bat-winged sweater dress. Its so chill. I wore biker shorts and a tank and threw it on over. I love the mix of prints, stripes and floral. Its eye catching. 

top, bcbg; tank, a&f; shorts, h&m; tights, f21; shoes, steve madden; silly bandz

3 comments:

  1. I love that top and SHOES! I want some shoes like those so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral socks and striped top together, it's d e f i n i t e l y eye catching!

    ReplyDelete