Thursday, August 12, 2010

Remember




I adore these shoes. Theyre a sandal/oxford hybrid. They have the fringe like men's shoes, but these are menswear-chic. The neckline on this top is great for a cameo. But the top as a whole, I hate. The material its made out of is so paper-like and balloons out making you look extremely pouffy. I bought it online, so I didnt know the fabric was this terrible. I love the print on the pants and especially the color. And I stole this hairstyle from Hannah on the Pretty Little Liars finale. Its a great hairstyle for dangling earrings because it really shows them off.


top, american retro; pants, marc jacobs; shoes, uo

7 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with every single one of your outfits! Those pants are awesome..

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great top! I'm following your blog, wanna follow mine? thanks!!

    raman

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! You look awesome in this outfit! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you tie your hair like that? Can you show us through a video?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considerate blog! I properly be fond of how it' s effortless on my eyes and the facts are far written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a novel post has been made. I be struck by subscribed to your rss victual which should do the trick! Have a delightful heyday!
    [IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete