Saturday, September 18, 2010

Overalls





I wore this outfit about a month ago. I love the peter pan neckline on this floral top. I paired this bohemian top with these navy overalls and pink clogs. I chose pink to be unexpected. I mean, everyone has tan, brown, or black clogs. Be different. The major statement piece of this outfit is the necklace. It really attracts attention and I feel like the outfit would be kind of boring without it. I really want to bring back overalls. I love how they can be dressed down or chicly dressed up like this. 

top, uo; overalls, rachel by rachel roy; clogs, michael kors; necklace, free people

6 comments:

  1. Je suis amoureuse avec vos tenues! Très très mignon! Avec l'amour de Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what unique overalls! I love your little floral and bold necklaces!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! You look so cute, and you pull off the overalls look very well! (:

    xoooxox
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! love the overalls! xx

    raman

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit, do share where did you get them? I am one of only a handful of women that work on-site construction teams for health and safety they make us where these women's overalls which is enough to put you off the thought at all but these look fantastic on you, you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those overralls, how cute!!

    ReplyDelete