Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Please Don't Go







Ive been completely obsessed with anoraks and parkas lately. Hobo chic is definitely in this fall. I paired this heavy bottomed dress with a lace top underneath to make it appropriate for daytime. I love the ruffles on this dress, it's a sort of a frontier/prairie modern piece. I did a sort of mixing prints/textures by pairing a satin floral dress with a lace floral top. Chunky knits are definitely a big trend too. I chose grey over the knee chunky knit socks and scrunched them down and threw on these cognac combat boots. I love the "Harllem" Steve Madden boot, but its been sold out everywhere the past couple of weeks so I settled for the "Troopa" which isn't too different in my opinion. I threw on a bird ring and bow tie to spice it up.
Funny how I wore this outfit in 94 degree weather today.
Where's fall?


dress, free people; socks, shirt, parka, nordstrom; boots, steve madden; bow tie, uo

3 comments: