Monday, November 15, 2010

Chocolate Syrup









I really like this fair isle sweater. Its really big and comfy. Ive been dressing way more relaxed lately. And in my opinion, toning down my insanity, ensemble wise. I paired the sweater with these light blue skinny corduroys. Staying in the same earthy, fall palette I added this semi sheer racerback forest green tank. The navajo belt has the same blue color as well. Light brown belt with chocolate brown shoes; they dont have to match, its actually better if they dont. I love this new lipstick I got from Mac. I layered lipgloss over it; it looks like chocolate syrup. 

tank, pants, belt, uo; sweater, vintage; boots, steve madden; necklace, nordstrom

7 comments:

  1. i love the pattern of your sweater! perfect for fall.

    thanks for checking out my blog and the lovely comments!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that sweater is awesome. Your hair is gorgeous, too!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these pictures are so fierce. That lipstick is beyond awesome. I feel like commenting "RAWR" but that could be weird...

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are definitely bringing style to casual, you look fab!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cardigan!!
    I love this pattern and loose silhouette<3

    *sayablack from TOKYO*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit! Love the fair isle sweater.

    ReplyDelete