Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fur Collar






I have a sort of--infatuation with fur. I looked for a fur scarf a couple of weeks ago and "settled" for this collar. I like it so much better, its unique. I made this dress yesterday from a Cynthia Rowley pattern. Im not too fond of it because I dont really like how cheap the fabric feels. To break it apart and make it less paper-sack like, I added this gold bead belt. Who says you cant do florals in fall? Pair them with socks and combat boots. I played off the blue in the tights and threw on this ombre blue sweater. I bought a tripod today so my photos will be more visually interesting from now on. 
Its finally that time of year again. 


fur collar, f21; tights, sweater, belt, uo; socks, nordstrom; boots, steve madden

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! (: I like how the blue compliments well with the red in the first picture!

    xooxox
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!! love the backdrop!!

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous knee socks!

    ReplyDelete