Friday, November 19, 2010

Little Red







Today, I decided to dress sort of like a mesh between little red riding hood and Hermione. I adore capes, theyre so fab. I also love this vintage button down, the way its cut is unique. I added a lace cami underneath so it isnt revealing. For some contrast, I added light wash jeans and my brown boots instead of black to make it more fall appropriate and less goth. Today is a fantastic day to watch a Potter film. 

top, vintage; cami, nordstrom; jeans, citizen; cape, twist and tango

7 comments:

  1. You look like a witch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your lipstick color! what brand/color is it?

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers on bloglovin:-)
    thanks:-)
    VERONICA
    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey doll! thanks for stopping by my blog. i love all your outfit posts, but i think this is my favorite. i am follower of your blog now. feel free to follow me back.

    Also, please enter my Lanvin, Jewelry, Makeup & Nail Polish holiday giveaway.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete