Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yankee

For some reason, this outfit makes me think, "yankee". Probably because of the menswear vest and patriotic colors.
But technically, the pants are tomato colored, not red.

I like how some tops and blazers have a little frill at the bottom, so I made a make-shift frill by wearing this vest over a loose fitting shirt.

This coat sort of resembles my Betsey Johnson one. Except this one isnt as warm and has a 3/4 sleeve.

Yeaaaah...dont you randomly pick up candles and pose with them?

I added an element of surprise with these Betsey Johnson graphic socks.

These shoes are adorable, but completely unwearable. For some reason, my feet slide to the front so my toes are squished and my heel slides out. I expected better from you DV!

I tried to copy Taylor Momsen's eye make up from last night's Gossip Girl. I did a dark grey, black, and purple smokey eye. The lips are nude, but I dusted over some "gold mode" pigment from MAC.

P.S. Follow me on Boutiques.com!


top, free people; vest, pants, coat, uo; socks, bj; shoes, dolce vita

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit it's so original !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the shoes! Thank-you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look the fur against the blue works wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime tes tenues !
    vien vite faire un tour dans mon blog bien évidament il est tout nouveau dit moi ce que tu en pense ;) !
    bise

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit! love the coat & waistcoat!

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete