Friday, December 3, 2010

Sparkle and Shine

Its all about sparkles this time of year! Sparkly lips, sparkly hair extensions, sparkly eyes...and the list goes on.




This look was inspired by this photo from Seventeen magazine. There are tons of ways to incorporate sparkles into your make up. The Sephora catalogue above has a few inspiring photos. 


For this look, I kept the eyes relatively simple to attract attention to the rhinestones. I tried to find larger rhinestones but I settled for these bindis. Since theyre meant for the face, theyre pretty small. I put a little dot of lash glue on the back and stuck 'em on.


I kept my lips dark because Im still in "fall mode". You can also do this look with a frost lipstick which will be more proper for Christmas time. Use one with gold undertones if you have a tan skin tone. If youre more pale, you can use one with silver or gold. 

1 comment: