Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dip Dyed


Ive seen this trend a lot lately. It originated in Australia, I love how it looks on Abbey Lee. I bet some hair dressers had mini heart attacks when they saw this regrowth-on-purpose look. Personally, I think it's sort of rebel-chic.

Top Shop is currently flooded with models sporting this 'do for the spring collection.






I wish I could rock this look, but my hair is just too dark and Id have to lighten (and damage) it a lot to achieve it. If I could, I'd do a light aquamarine color. 
Would you try this trend out?

3 comments:

  1. Two tone hair always looks incredible in editorials and some girls can just naturally pull it off, but I don't think I could!

    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hair trend!

    http://itmustbefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Badly want to dip dye my hair! I also did a post on it recently, it just looks so good!!!
    Love the blog, following :)

    http://chaos-point.blogspot.com/

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete