Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oasis

I wore this outfit to our New Years lunch/dinner party. I bought this dress in Haight-Ashbury. I love how the sleeves are bell shaped and connected to the dress. Im not sure what I would call this, a sort of hybrid bat wing perhaps.

The diamond detailing and turtle neck add to the uniqueness.

One problem with the dress is its length. It's way too short, especially for a girl as tall as me and when you lift your arms...uh-oh.

 I paired it with a simple, suede kitten heel to keep the attention on the dress. The bug ring is also from Haight-Ashbury. 


3 comments:

  1. How did you get so slim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress. interesting though...are the arms connected? to the dress?! i could see how lifting your arms could be a problem, lol!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dress! love the highlights as well! x Raman

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete