Friday, January 7, 2011

"No amount of vintage dresses could give you dignity"


 I'm really into layering. I love throwing on loose-fitting pieces that flow together. Here, I'm wearing my new avant-garde-esque BCBG sweater.

I also just bought this fab purple/magenta dress. The fabric covered buttons and lanky feel give it a vintage vibe.

Army green thigh highs and the infamous combat boot.



 I'm wearing a hook-closure, black faux fur collar.


I threw on this geode Buddha necklace and this hamsa and evil eye necklace my best friend had custom made for me for Christmas.

 sweater, bcbg; dress, uo; thigh highs, express; collar, asos; boots, steve madden

2 comments:

  1. u look like ur sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I have frequent colds and Im always exhausted, so yes, thank you for informing me.

    ReplyDelete