Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Green Screen Test Shoot

If you follow me on Twitter, you have probably come across some Photoshoped pictures I have created. Recently, my graphic design class had a green screen photo shoot and we were given the artistic license to do basically whatever we please. I came up with this little number with me on a horse in Times Square with a sword in my hand. Im still working on my editing, this was just a quick sample. Any idea on how I can get rid of the "green haze" in my hair from the green screen?

9 comments:

  1. why do u keep postin things that dont relate to fashion? ur blog sucks now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you did not recognize that this has to do with high fashion as well as the last two posts. It's up to you if you want to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. phtoshop has nothing at all 2do with high fashion whatta lame comeback

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it does. Every high fashion editorial is edited with adobe Photoshop. I'm not arguing with you, so comebacks aren't necessary. Thank you and goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do ppl care what the urban fashion gal posts it's her blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i happen to think your blog is amazing and it's nice to see you branching out to other areas of fashion that some ignorant beings are unaware of. keep up the good work!

    -nice to see you answered 'anonymous' professionally, too. couldn't say i'd have done the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being mean wont get you anywhere. Please do not visit my blog again. Im deleting your comment.

    ReplyDelete