Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty in Paisley


My adorable new Doc Marten cherry boots! Theyre great, but a pain to put on and take off since theres no side zip.
And no, that is not a Kabbalah bracelet, its a ritual in Indian weddings to wear a red string bracelet 'til it breaks and falls off to wish the bride and groom a happy marriage.
 Gotta love paisley for spring! Here are my current favorite paisley pieces out there: 
Reminiscent of the longer skirts of fall; the print is fabulous. 
(www.freepeople.com)


Pretty colors, avant garde shape.
(revolveclothing.com)


Gorgeous bracelet, very modern East Indian.
(swell.com)

Flowy chiffon goes hand in hand with spring, and its one-shouldered. Loveeeee-ly!
(topshop.com)

dress, american rag; tank top, nordstrom; shirt, j.crew; tights, uo; boots, doc marten; necklace, f21
Title dedicated to Nick @ Nite's Sunday showing of "Pretty in Pink" featuring one of my favorite actresses, Molly Rinwald.

5 comments:

  1. Paisley print is great for spring. Love the Doc Martens!
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuuiii love your style girl <3

    nooo I wish I could draw like this :S

    follow you dear

    xx
    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had Doc's in Cherry red, love, love, love them. Not to mention how comfortable they are

    http://blog.imagebylauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome docs!! I love paisley too, it reminds me of the 60s! x Raman

    ReplyDelete