Friday, April 22, 2011

Heartbeats

Here, my hair resembles Hannah's from America's Next Top Model. I love her style and she seems so sweet.


Im wearing a navy blue sequin tank under a sheer top. I like how there are some hidden details.


This skirt has a cool graphic element to it, I love how it feels and looks very snake-like.


The flower clip in my hair and the necklaces are the only elements of color, Im not really into brights this season.


Ive had these wedges for years. Theyre sort of edgy.


necklace, f21; bracelet, h&m; tank, skirt, bebe; top, nordstrom; wedges, jc

9 comments:

  1. great skirt, it looks great on you. xx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt and necklace!! x Raman

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt is really fabulous. you look great!

    xx,
    betz
    Empire State of Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,stunning outfit!!!You look great!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish or Studiofix? Which is better to set your foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only tried Studiofix and I love it but it is oil based so it makes me breakout sometimes. Usually mineral powders don't have that much coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, thanks :) Also, what liquid foundation would you recommend besides Makeup Forever ... its a bit too pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any Clinique foundation would be good. Theyre good for your skin and I used those before I switched to Make up Forever.<-- which is only good if you take tons of pictures and want a flawless complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, especially your skirt!

    ReplyDelete