Saturday, May 28, 2011

Alive

 Im ready for summer. Yesterday was the last day of school. And of course, Im sick. Yay. This outfit is from a month ago. Procrastination to the max.
 Ive had a hard time posting lately. I feel so out of inspiration. I feel like perhaps, I dont have anything special or different to say. People always tell me that I have such great talent, that I will go far in fashion. But I have a hard time believing it.
top, sandals, forever 21; jacket, free people; cover up, uo; bracelet, nordstrom; necklace, moms; belt, vintage

4 comments:

  1. Hey, what's your foundation routine like during the summer? Is it any different than how you usually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty much the same, Make Up Forever HD, MAC Concealor, and MAC Studio Fix Powder. The only thing I do differently is wear a pore minimizer underneath (from Clinique).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your house is beautiful! And I think your outfit is pretty! And your hair is lovely. Not uninspired at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look - the skirt is so pretty!
    Also your hair is done beautifully!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete