Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer Love

Desires of the moment

Ive been seeing flare pants around, but not many colorful ones. These are psychedelic. 

Donning the American flag is big right now but unfortunately, these are sold out.

Moo Piyasombatkul. Fantastic. Baroque. Breathtaking. Not to mention the lipstick, which is lovely.

Daisy wreath headband; flower child.

Charms. Day of the dead. Voodoo. Gothic romance.

Dark.

Georgia O'Keeffe style.

Armor ring. Gothic Romance again.

Lustre. Broken. Beautiful.
Collars are in. I want a dress like this. Or, a plain collar that I can stud and sequins up.

Gothic romance trois. Porcelain doll. Delicate.

(Photos: spanishmossshop.com shopnastygal.com)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVB LOVE LOVE the last dress- I need this in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and unique pieces <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun, hippy/ 70's vibe!! These shoes would look amazing with these funky looks: http://www.chineselaundry.com/shopallbrands/shaunie-s-picks/hot-island

    ReplyDelete