Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Find Me to Forgive

This is my new Oryany bag for school, I bought it at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and Im absolutely in love with it!


I mixed some elements of fall and summer here with the dark hat and bustier paired with the flats and floral maxi.

To bring out my "inner rocker" I went with a studded denim vest and not so ordinary blue lipstick.


I cant believe summers almost over. This year is going to be nuts, college applications? Im just a kid.

top, bandeau, material girl; vest, h&m; skirt, asos; bag, oryany; feather earring, uo; hat, american apparel; shoes, f21; lipstick, "no she didnt" lime crime

10 comments:

  1. Love your sandals- off to check out F21 myself now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am in love with this look. The lipstick is absolute perfection!

    Your style (and blog) is so awesome. I am definitely a new follower.
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this lime crime lipstick in the light purple!
    this is great!
    i hope you'll come by and see my posts about my journey through spain and my first look since returning to the states!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your new bag is so beautiful! You must be terribly excited at the prospect of carrying it everyday.

    and i know, why must the summer fly by so quickly?

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness that bag is amazing and so cool!!! Awesome find! I love Nordstroms!

    and I love love LOVE that hat. So cute on you :)


    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look great!! Totally loooooove your outfit!! Stunning!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt <3

    ameliechateliermusic.com
    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad i found your blog! You have amazing style!! Could you check out my blog when you have time? Its Valenciashanelle.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete