Friday, July 22, 2011

La-Di-Da

Lace, patriotism, stripes=my summer uniform. Mocha coconut frappe<3


These plastic heart shaped glasses remind me of going to Chuckee Cheese's as a kid.


The short slip under the lace maxi gives it a more hip look rather than having a long slip underneath.


This floppy hat just screams summer and adds enough drama to throw this outfit over the top!




These photos remind me of that shoot on America's Next Top Model where they experimented with lace, shadows, and lighting.






My sister told me to give her credit for being my photographer so, HERE'S YOUR CREDIT. Love ya<3
Follow me on Instagram!

top, f21; skirt, sunglasses, earrings, hat, clip, uo; shoes, prada spring '11

10 comments:

  1. I love everything, but wouldn't have combined it together... I would have put some neutral shoes an sunglasses. Anyways, you have a great sense of style! Your hair is so gorgeous too!

    FASHION SUICIDES

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clothes are so cool! I like eveything, specially your sunglasses... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rainbow shoes!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart glasses are the cherry on top!

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss. You look marvelous! I'm a sucker for heart shaped glasses. But I'm REALLY swooning over those SHOES. Amazing!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing skirt, I could see that being a summer staple! x Raman

    http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your ,,kiss´´ T-shirt and shoes ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I Love this look!! The sandals are amazing and I love your skirt!!:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete