Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bedazzled

This is the skirt I was wearing in the outfit post that got deleted from my camera. I love its shape, and the print makes it slightly casual.

Girly socks juxtaposed with motorcycle boots.


Majestic pegasus. Made this with an iron on. 

 Gotta love detached collars. 

Bedazzled bra. Took me about 4 hours to make but it was SO worth it. Should I sell them on Etsy?

skirt, asos; socks, american apparel; boots, stole from my sister; collar, romwe; vest, nordstrom

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that is the coolest etsy find... totally worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that bra is amaziing! Can't believe you made it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those frilly socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bra..I will pair it with a loose white shirt and denim shorts. Great work :)

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete