Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sharon!

Ozzy look. Plaid, tiger, studs; bad ass.


Round glasses from American Apparel, the lenses were sent kind of scratched but I didnt want to go through the return process so I kept them, they look kind of vintage.

Short booties I stole from my sister. I bought this plaid shirt from Urban Outfitter's men's section. They have better plaid. I bought a size small but it's still over sized which I love. Super dynamic piece.




The shorts on the left are the first pair I bought. I put them on and they ripped in many areas. Probably because the fabric became weak from the bleach. The second pair looked like a diaper pretty much and was way too short to wear to school without tights. They werent even completely bleached, the bottom half has a tint of blue. And Native Heart's return policy sucks. If you want shorts like these, Id recommend making them yourself. When bleaching, add vinegar. And buy studs from studsandspikes.com. 


On the other leg it completely ripped, but I sewed it back together.

This earring is from Adri Law on Etsy. I only have good things to say about her. I received the earring four days after I placed the order and it was only $11. She has a bunch of different colors.


These bracelets are from John's Incredible Pizza and one is from a goody bag from a birthday party. 

top, f21; plaid shirt, uo; shorts, native heart; booties, franco sarto

9 comments:

  1. awesome shorts, too bad they don't last too long! x Raman

    http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is so pretty!!! i love your shorts! great eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so edgy you're practically bursting with attitude!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    absorbing optimistic rays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your long locks! Nice look
    oxoxoxo

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit, love the shorts!

    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    http://zoelove.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your hair is just so awesome! and your DIY cutoffs are fantastic.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. badASS shorts, loving the two-tone action!

    jess // LF

    www.ladyflashback.com

    ReplyDelete