Friday, September 2, 2011

Cheat

I decided to go for a mature, classy look for once. Ive been obsessed with hardware as of late. This look was inspired by Ivania Carpio of Love Aesthetics. Her style is a breath of fresh air. I wish I could dye my hair gray like hers.
 This body chain broke about 10 minutes before I took these photos. I was putting my bag on, cross body style and it got stuck and broke. I tied the loose ends together for these photos. Moral of the story: dont buy cheap body chains. Love this gladiator style bracelet. 


This dress is so comfortable and is carefree yet polished.


I have no idea what this type of heel is called but I absolutely love it! These shoes were not made for walking around SF though.





slip, h&m; dress, body chain, bracelet, heels, asos; bag, oryany

6 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous! :) I love your outfit, it is so relaxed and casual, I think I would love to wear this type of outfit to class! AND I LOVE YOUR BAG. so jealous! :) and what a unique heel! I'm not sure what to call it either hehe!

    xoooxo
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! this dress is the perfect drapiness and those heels are incredible. love the chunkiness!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing style! I love all your looks!! I cant believe your 17! I thought you were about 22 lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love
    Check out independent fashion bloggers it is a fabulous site to be associated with
    Also you forgot to reset your site stat app - whenever you first add it to your blog it will always be at 13,000 and work its way up
    But yes please check out IFB I hope to see you joining the site xx
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a T strap my love. ~pehney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I know that my love. I just dont know what the square-ish heel is called.

    ReplyDelete