Saturday, September 3, 2011

Soon We'll Be Found


Asymmetrical dress worn as a top tucked into bleached shorts. I bought these from Etsy in order to stud them since the Native Heart shorts didnt work out so well. I decided to wear them a few times before studding them. Theyre super comfortable but again, fell apart. I have really bad luck with bleached denim. 




Im starting to bore myself with my muted color palette. Ill need to post a fun look sometime soon.
I really love these from kaleidoscopeeyesvtg on Etsy but Im not sure about the fit and theyre nonreturnable so I dont want to waste $65. They look totally awesome though! I feel like a dying DIY is in my future.

top, bracelet, asos; shorts, etsy; boots, mia

P.S. Just ordered the Sony DSC-HX100v Ive been wanting for a while. Im so excited!

2 comments: