Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Would Do Anything For You

Turtle necks: on trend and oh so cozy.
Love this sweater. I like the whole Missoni sweater ordeal but that's definitely over played. This is my version of the mixed color printed sweaters. I like how its over sized and boxy, reminds me of something the Olsen twins would wear.
Paired it with an effortless, maroon skirt that plays off the red in the sweater. Hi-low hems are the love of my life.






Wish I had a Nelly neck cuff but I settled for this necklace!
turtleneck, h&m; sweater, skirt, some shop on melrose; socks, asos; boots, sister's; armor ring, some eBay shop
(Am I really not wearing anything from UO?! Surprising.)

2 comments:

  1. love the boots! I think I overdid turtlenecks as a kid in the 90s but they were oh so practical!! x Raman

    http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving all of the layering going on in this outfit, great post!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete