Friday, December 30, 2011

Winter Lady

Found these photos from a couple of weeks ago on my camera. I'll go days wearing black and gray and then I'll get bored of it and leave my house looking like a lollipop. 


 I've been totally slacking in the blogging/youtube world this break, my apologies. But Im on this crazy allergy elimination diet, crazy caffeine with drawls, exhaustion, etc. This has given me the opportunity to watch a ton of movies and my top two are: The Art of Getting By and Another Earth. Definitely my new favorite movies.
On the books scene, I just got "Looking For Alaska," "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children," "It's Kind of a Funny Story," and "Clean." Yes, this is how I will be spending the remainder of my break.


My Make Up:

This is precisely how I do my eyeliner:






top, unif; fur, evil twin; tights, american apparel; skirt, necklace asos
video: top, motel rocks; earrings, uo

17 comments:

  1. I love your wing eyeliner, it looks beautiful. I can never get mines to look as nice.

    Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your hair & eyelinerrrrr
    Happy new year!
    http://kucukseylerr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! And your make up looks amazing!
    Happy new year! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyeliner looks perfect! I can never do mine that well.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wing eyeliner is PERFECT! I do mine the same way, but somehow it's not nearly so lovely as yours!

    Following your blog now...you've got great unique style!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wing liner is done very beautifully!

    Ash :o)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I wanted to know what's best to use to tease your hair ... a teasing comb or brush?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teasing comb! The brush wouldnt tease as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love winged liners too. They glam one up instantly! Thank you for dropping by our blog and commenting! Drop by again!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photo of your eyes, you apply the eyeliner so perfectly!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and for following!

    <a href="http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are really soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE those colors on you!! and the fur adds such great texture to your look!
    also...thanks for the eyeliner tutorial...AMAZING!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook
    Tweet Me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the room you shoot in, it looks so gorgeous!
    The make-up and outfit are both lovely.


    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete