Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to Style a Black Milk Clothing Skirt




Here's how I would style the skirt. I like how you can wear punk and girly pieces with it. I chose both here with the Doc Martens and the lace.
The skirt is so beautiful in person, the material is great and the colors are really bright.
top, uo; vest, f21; tight, american apparel, socks, asos; necklace, topshop

This picture is from Madame Julietta's Facebook page: MAFFASHION. This photo made me want to buy the Cathedral skirt from Black Milk so I decided to recreate this look myself. 

Definitely bought the wrong size but since I live in the US I didn't want to wait another month to get a different size. I bought a small but these run small, so I'd recommend sizing up.
(P.S. tried experimenting with no flash but I totally hate these photos so I'm going back to my usual settings)
top, uo; necklace, asos

gif maker online