Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday Nights

 This is a quintessential going out outfit for me. Something chic and classy put with a punk edge. Yesterday I had this epiphany that I really don't like structured blog posts, YouTube videos, etc. I post when I feel inspired and that may not be every week or sometimes it might be five times in one week. I get that that isn't professional but that's precisely why I started my own personal blog.
As you can tell I still love mesh. I'm on the lookout for something like this but in white so I can attempt to channel Givenchy A/W 2011. I would live in that collection if I could. I'd wear it everywhere, school, the gym, etc...
Yay for awkward facial expressions! My sister likes to see if she can make me laugh while taking photos of me. Oh and I decided to do the stereotypical blogger jacket pose with it thrown over my shoulders. Pretty awkward and uncomfortable if you ask me!


dress, motel from plndr; skirt, uo; platforms, jeffrey campbell; bow, american apparel; bracelet, clutch, earring, asos

2 comments:

  1. love your dress and shoes.


    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete